Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ok Sharon, here is another blog.  We had a great time at Richard and Mindy's.  We had fun with the kids and found that Chase is a real deal.  He doesn't mind going toe to toe with anyone.  I don't know where these wild kids come from.  Certainly not my side of the family!  Their new house is really nice although not the quality of the one Richard built.  But it was nice and warm compared to outside which was frigid.  They let us borrow a tree so mom has it all decorated and we are getting quite festive here.  Richard is working hard to support the family and Mindy is working hard to keep everything running smoothly at home.  I don't know who has the toughest job.  We went out to dinner Thanksgiving eve and that was an interesting adventure.  Porter told me what he wanted before we left home.  I had forgotten what it was like to eat with coloring crayon and books all over the table.  But we had fun.  We had Thanksgiving dinner at the Evans' and it was really good.  Then came the tough part -- leaving.  That's all folks!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Dad, what does the Real Deal mean? And you never ate with coloring books at the table cuz we never went out! But try eating without the coloring books. Waiting for the food is like an eternity when kids are used to fast food instant gratification!

cara said...

I want to hear more blogs!

What's going on in Nauvoo!

I miss you guys!
Merry Christmas!

(thanks for the scarf and hat, I wear them around the house!)