Monday, April 6, 2009


So I blew it on the last post. I better let you know about the birds. I'm sure you're just dying to know. The one is a red wing black bird. They have just come and we have a lot of them. I have learned their song so I know when they are around. There is a place down by the river where there is a lot of them. The next picture is of some pelicans. The eagles are about gone and now we have pelicans. They are so much fun to watch. They soar in groups in the sky and almost stand still. It is like they are doing a ballet. It is different than anything I have seen birds do before. In California we sometimes see pelicans but not in large groups like they are here. We also have blue Herons. We went to Carthage today and I saw three of them along the river.  

1 comment:

cara said...

Why is there a picture of a fire? Was a farmer burning his field or something?

Cara