Monday, March 5, 2012

Well I finally got it framed and upon the wall. It looks great. Thank you so much Matt and Ella for creating such a great picture. Such a good idea. I guess Ella is the one who kept after everyone to get their pictures to her. What a great job. Thank you everyone for making it possible. The guys at the frame shop thought it was a really neat picture and a great idea. What a great family we have.
We have put this group of pictures up on the opposite was wall. It all goes together really nice. I have several frames in the hall and in the family room and kitchen for vertical 4 x 6 snapshots. I also have some for horizontal but more vertical. These are all now so it is relatively easy for me to change the pictures periodically. So I would love some vertical pictures. I can print them myself so you can e-mail or text pictures.

We are enjoying some very pleasant weather but still needing more rain. The trees are blooming along with other flowers. It's a pretty time of year. Anyone up for a visit?

No comments: